Monday, April 27, 2009

High Hopes Challenge #28
here is my entry for this weeks challenge. "think outside the card". i decided to make a bookmark. i wanted to make something that i would use everyday. ive turned into somewhat of a bookworm this year. i have also just recently broke my bookmark i was using. since i love the ocean and all its creatures, i took out my sealife high hopes stamps and came up with this bookmark.

images were colored with prismas and gamsol. i then went over them with SU markers to deepen the shading.

i dont have a laminator so i took out the packing tape. lol. worked just fine!

thanks for looking!!!

stamps: high hopes: burnaby baluga, sea floor background
ink: stazon
accessories: prismas, gamsol, SU markers, packing tape.

7 comments:

Lynne in NI said...

Great bookmark - I love how you coloured your sea.

By the way - you were asking how to post a link - use this code:

Here is my cardPaste the link to your card within the " " where it says PAGE ADDRESS - so, for example, the link to my HH challenge project is:
Here is my cardHope this makes sense!!

Lynne in NI said...

Oops, duh, that didn't go right!
If you go to my blog and send me an email, I'll email back the link!

Nikki said...

Here this should help I created an image to show you how to make a link easiest way I could
show :)
Hope it helps Nikki

Rachel B said...

If you go to this website:
http://cupcakechallenges.blogspot.com/They have a little code box on the right hand side that has a direct link code that you will copy and past into your comment, and in between the " " where it says YOUR you will enter your website direct link. This will make it link directly to your post on your website.
And I am a bum, so I just saved their blog into my favs and go there to copy it anytime i need to post a direct link! Hope that helps.
Rachel B

Rachel B said...

Opps, can't tell my left from right! Sorry, the code is on the LEFT hand side of the site!
Rachel B

Amy said...

Excellent bookmark Amb! Thanks for joining in the challenge! I really do love your work!

Sally Cicada Designs said...

Very sweet bookmark--your colouring is fantastic!
Blessings,
Sarah